- poor appetite;
- physical weakness;
- mushy stool;
- increased bowel movements;
- If spleen energy weakens, the digestive system will not be able to get the energy it needs from food and the food will not be digested properly. The result is diarrhea and feces of undigested food.
- When the spleen energy is weak, you are tired, you have no appetite and you may like like warm environment;
- Spleen low energy is caused by consumption of cold foods, irregular diet, worry and mental overwork;
- strengthen the spleen energy;
- avoid raw and cold food;
- use heat-treated food;
- Avoid all foods and beverages that damage the energy of the spleen: raw foods and temperature-cold and cold foods by character (fresh salads, fruits, cold drinks, etc.), dairy products, frozen foods, canned foods, and excessive sweetness.
- Warm foods and drinks (at least body temperature) to strengthen the spleen yang. The colder the food and drink, the more energy it takes to heat it.
- Use foods that are hot by effect and temperature;
- Use cooked, steamed and fried foods, poultry, beef, oven apples, blueberries, fennel, carrots, honey, oats, millet, rice, cinnamon, cardamom and ginger.