- midnight sweating;
- hot flushes;
- dry mouth;
- dry throat;
- dry stool;
- High age;
- Transition time in women;
Yin weakness is typical of older and transition women. This is often accompanied by the following symptoms in addition to constipation: feeling and sweating in the evenings and at night, dry mouth and thirst, and warming of the hands and feet.
- From the point of view of constipation, the stomach and kidneys are the organs most closely associated with yin weakness. Excessive heat in the body is also affected by low fluids consumption.
Strengthen yin, strengthen the kidneys, restore body fluids.
Strengthening Yin is very much dependent on diet: you need to reduce dry, hot and spicy foods and eat more moisturizing and cooling foods. At the same time, the yin energy of the kidneys and stomach must be strengthened, which is suitable for acupuncture massage.
- Avoid yang-type foods as they are not suitable as they reduce cold and moist yin and further heat and dry the body.
- Avoid hot, spicy and dry foods;
- Use cooling food processing methods like steaming;
- Eat pork, banana, pear, apple, apricot, plum, seaweed, eggplant, Chinese cabbage, cucumber, spinach, celery root, wheat, rye, sprouts, black sesame, tofu, nuts and hemp seeds.