- feeling of having something in the throat;
- bitter taste in mouth;
- spastic upper abdominal pain;
Stomach energy stagnation and excessive heat in the stomach;
When there is enough energy in the stomach, it functions normally. When the qi of the stomach stops, excessive heat builds up in the stomach and duodenum, which can manifest itself as pain, heartburn or discomfort.
Gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer are often associated with stress, haste and negative emotions, especially during eating. Eating too late, which does not allow the stomach to rest at night causes also gastritis.
- Soothe liver energy;
- With gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, it is important to get the liver energy moving. Then the stomach energy will start working normally and the body can start to heal.
- Influencing acupuncture points with massage is very effective for moving the liver energy.
- You also need to adjust your diet;
- Morning gymnastics work very well when having gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- Avoid spicy, hot and fatty foods, all of which irritate the liver and stomach energy.
- Use cooling food by effect;
- Prefer raw food that helps to cool hot stomach down;
- Use cooking methods like steaming that has cooling effect on foods;
- Eat rabbit meat;
- Eat fruits like apples;
- Use vegetables like cabbage, spinach, fennel, celery root;
- Use herbs like mint;
- Use grains like wheat;
- Use dairy products like yogurt;
- Use seafood like seaweed;