- pale skin;
- cold hands;
- Thin long-shaped stool;
- fatigue and exhaustion after bowel movement;
- cold feet;
Weakness of the spleen and stomach energy may lead to constipation. This type of constipation is characterized by fatigue and exhaustion after defecation. The stool is not dry, but it just doesn’t want to come out because there is no energy in the intestine.
The problem is often caused by long-term illness, a postoperative condition, or old age, all of which can lead to weak kidneys energy. This kind of constipation is common among women after childbirth and elderly people.
- Strengthen energy;
- Strengthen the kidneys;
- Moisturize the intestine;
The goal of treatment is to strengthen the body’s overall energy, kidney energy and move the intestinal contents. If a patient has another medical condition, it should be treated in parallel, but it is very important to regain the body’s overall strength.
- Avoid all foods that could further damage spleen qi: cold, raw, and sweet foods;
- Use cooking methods like steaming, frying, boiling;
- Eat beef and poultry, dates, plums, cherries, apricots, figs, fennel, radish, carrot, sweet potato, grape juice, oats, rice, corn, soy, anise, fresh and dried ginger , garlic, marzipan, cinnamon, sesame, cedar seeds, coriander, pepper and hemp seeds.