Obesity with strong body muscles
- constant hunger;
- strong muscles;
- bleeding gums;
- bad breath;
- tender and painful oral mucosa;
- dry stool;
- large stomach;
- dark urine;
- rare urinating;
- Weight gain from excessive stomach fire is manifested by constant hunger (stomach fire wants to be extinguished), the adipose tissue is not soft but strong and dense.
- As there is a lot of heat inside, you may also experience constipation, thirst and concentrated decreased urine.
- Excess fire in the stomach occurs due to constant stress, tension and emotions (anger and rage) that block the liver energy, it in turn becomes should and attacks the stomach.
- Another reason is nutrition – eating plenty of hot and spicy foods;
- Cool the heat inside of the stomach;
- The goal of treatment is to reduce excessive fire in the stomach and liver and to direct the stomach energy to move in the right direction – downwards.
- The effectiveness of treatment depends very much on diet (see below).
- Avoid hot, spicy, greasy and strongly flavoured foods, strong alcohol, coffee, red wine, smoking, as they affect both liver and stomach fire;
- Use cooling foods by effect;
- Eat fruits like banana, watermelon, kiwi;
- Eat vegetables like tomato, celery root, mung beans, Chinese cabbage, seaweed, cucumber;
- Drink peppermint tea;
- Eat diary products like yogurt and kefir;